Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

puppets

Hi bloggers today I did a puppet show in my team was Jesse.J, Daniel and Tevita. It was really fun to make them and to do the show here is the video, and Jesse.J was the watermelon Daniel was the orange I was the owl and Tevita was super man and make sure you enjoy the 27 second video and Super foodWatermelon. Sweet and juicy, watermelon can do more than just refresh you on a hot summer day. This versatile fruit will help you get a dose of vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber.

So guys I hope you like this it was really fun to do and I hope I can do it again when im a year 8. BLOG YOU LATER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about