Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Drama practice

Hi bloggers today in drama we were practising doing miming or a news reporter. In my team was me, Daniel, Jesse.J and Tavita but Tavita went to help Hans so that is all good and Jesse.J just keep walking not doing anything so it was just me and Daniel. We decided to do both I was being the mime and he was reporting me. It was pretty fun and next week we are going to record it on Friday I think. I will add in photos when we next do blogging after we record it. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about