Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

C.I.P Community Impact Project

Hi bloggers today's blog post is about Community impact Project to help the homeless and to see how you will do these ideas.
What community you have joined.
The community I joined was the Hornby Community.

Explain why this group is your passion.
Its my passion because I like Hornby community and I want to help the community.

Explain one idea your interested in.
The idea that i'm most interested in is the fundraiser to help save money for the homeless.

How do you think you will achieve this idea.
I think we will achieve this idea by working together and having a mufti day.
So these are my teams ideas I hope you can do this to to help the homeless.BLOG YOU LATER!!!
       Be kind and help the homeless.Image result for helping the homeless

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am Cayleigh fromm Gilberthorpe School.😀
    I like the way you put a picture of being kind. I like it, good job on it.
    i like the way you put a lot of information. Did you think about doing it or did you get told to?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about