Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Learning Story on Science

Hi bloggers today this blog post is about science learning story it has my favourite and second favourite science experiment.




The last few weeks in Hurumanu science we have been doing really fun experiments like the dirty water one.


My favourite experiment I did was the scone experiment because we got
to eat them at the end, but they didn’t taste good. What we had to do was either with or without lemonade
and with or without butter,
we did normal scone and lemonade scone.
The next time we did science we got to measure the scones and eat the scones that is why it was my favorite.
My team was me, Matangi and Nathan we worked really well together.
Image result for scones See, so yummy but not the ones we made.
My second favourite was the crystals. I did the borax one but it didn’t work so that was depressing but its still my second favorite.Image result for borax crystalsI liked learning about home chemistry and the different categories that come under it and I would learn it again. Also I like having science because we do really fun activities. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about