Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Community Impact Project

Hi bloggers today C.I.P is doing some questions about rubbish because we are cleaning up around our community and then building something out of the rubbish.

In your own words, What is the Project?

The project is about Making stuff out of rubbish to help around our community. 

What is the purpose?

The purpose is to help our environment by picking up rubbish.

How much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? Why do you think that?

I reckon that we will collect a lot of rubbish because we really want to help around our community.

What colours do you think we will see the most? Why?

I reckon we will see grey and blue the most because when I go for a walk I see them the most.

What type of art would you like to create?

I would like to do a dog because they are my favourite animal.

BLOG YOU LATER!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about