Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Song Happier

Hi bloggers today in Hurumanu music we did a task of writing about the song Happier. We either had to be the girl or the dog and I chose to be the dog because they are my favourite animal. Here is the story.

Once when I was just adopted they took me home and they put me in a room with food and water. I didn't know why but it was so boring I had to wait for ages until they finally got me out of that boring room. 

They took me to this girl I thought that it was her birthday because there was lots of people being mean, I don't know why but they didn't seem like good friends to her, so I was being really kind so she didn't feel sad.

When everyone went back to their houses she was really sad again so her parents went to see if she was ok and so did I and all those years she measured herself every birthday she had. I was a grown up dog and she loved me as much as she could but one day when she came back from school she was really depressed because of something. 

I walked over to her and she became happy so I guess that I make her feel happy and one night she knew something was wrong with me because I didn't move from my spot and didn't go to her. She yelled out to her dad and her dad ran as fast as he could, it wasn't that fast but he helped me and that makes me know that he cares about me.

They took me to the vet to see what was wrong with me but I never understood them so I got really really scared and when I saw her crying through the door I knew that I was getting put down or something. 

But I always thought about her because she made me happy too and when she had a daughter, her dad brought the same dog that I was when I was her age. 

Here's the video. Hope you guys enjoyed my story it was fun writing the story. BLOG YOU LATER!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome creative writing, Jesse! I really enjoyed reading what you have been working so hard to complete. For next time, I wonder if you could make sure you are not writing all in capital letters, or if this is a font, perhaps choose something else! That way we can make sure you are using all your capitals in the right places and it is easier to read!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about