Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hurumanu music Questions

Hi bloggers today I am answering in full sentences 

Questions 

Question 1. What is music? What types are there? 

Music is singing because what else is music and the type of music there is. Hip hop, Rock n roll, love music and that is the types of music there is more then that but that is what I can think of.

Question 2. Where can you find/hear/experience music?

You can find/hear/experience music is concerts, computers, iPad, phone, Ipod and thats all I know let me know if there is anything else.

Question 3. What type of music do you like to make or listen to?

Some people like to make and listen to rap music and boy bans some people don't like music most people do my favourite music is rap music.

Last question. What do you want to learn about/do music Hurumanu?

I want to learn/ do in Hurumanu is rap music because it is my favourite music technically its not music its just people roasting each other. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about