Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Kiwi Kaha tournament

Hi bloggers 

Today in kiwi kaha thats the new kiwi can name by the way we did the kiwi kaha tournament and the first one we did was balloon race Rarotonga and shanarnia did that one the had a DNF did not finish. 

Next up was Hans doing spaghetti race where you have to have a pasts stick not cooked in your mouth and get the spaghetti on the pasta stick it looked hard but Ethan did it pretty fast Hans got an DNF did not finish as well. 

Next up was Jayden doing getting a cookie in your mouth with no hands this one was easy to me because I did it at my old primary school Jayden got DNF did not finish so we still had no points. 

Jayden had to do another one where you scrunch up the paper into a ball Jayden came 4th I think it was because he made it to big so thats why I think he came 4th so another DNF did not finish.

Next was me doing keeping the 3 balloons in the air it was fun but hard I came 3rd which gave tz are first point.

Zack did the yes/no game and he got one question but then said no which got zack out and squrt in the face with a water gun and that was the last one. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse this blog post was really good. You really painted a picture in my mind. Also what does tz mean, I think you could elaborate on that. Last thing why are you letters in caps? Other than that this is good.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about