Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Simple sentences

Hi bloggers


Today in Hurumanu music we did these sentences on music the first one we did we did it together and it is this. 


In the morning the dog sat on a spiky log by a lake uncomfortably because he lost his owner. 


To me it is sad is it to you. 

we had three to choose from I picked Music was loud and I ended up with this. 

In the morning my brother and his friends woke me and made me deaf with ROCK N ROLL music in the garage. 


I draw a picture of him making ROCK N ROLL music man if this was real I would not be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Guten tag Jesse short but still a great post.You managed to tell me what you were doing in one sentence good job. However in the start theirs a part which needs an extra full stop or comer. I really liked the idea of of my brother and his friends in the garage.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about