Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Recycling Stationery

Hi bloggers today in C.I.P me and Camryn made a poster about recycling Stationery it was fun to make but it took awhile to make but anyway here it is.














We are going to spread our message by sharing it to other Schools and to the schools Facebook page. I reckon the other Schools that we shared it with will help us, I reckon that we will get up to at least 100kgs or higher. I recon we should donate the donation money to KidsCan Charity because they help the kids that go without the basics. Anyway thanks for reading this blog post and BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about