Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Orana Wildlife Park

Hi bloggers on Monday 7/8 Tz & 7/8 Bh went to Orana Park.

On Monday When I went to school I went to the learning commins and started to wait for the bus to come pick up 7/8 Tz and 7/8 Bh to go to Orana park. The bus didn't show up for a while but when the bus finally showed up we put our bags in the van and some of us went in the bus and the late ones went with mark in the van and off we went.

When we got to Orana Park we got greeted by 2 people that work there. The first thing we saw was the meerkats and I want a meerkat for a pet But I don't think you can. We put our bags by a building group 1 went to see the spider monkeys and group 2 went to see the reptiles. 

After we did that we went to see the tasmanian devils they are a cool animal but the noise they make is the devil part of them. After we one the tasmanian devils we got to see the lions the lions were pretty cool after we got to see the tigers but we couldn't see any tigers so that's dumb.

After we got to see all of those animals we had lunch. When I was about to finish eating my sandwich a bug flu right onto my sandwich so I put it in the bin. After lunch we went to see the...

To Be Continued. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jesse my name is Jesse I liked how you added a photo of the meerkats they were my second favorite animal next time you could add another photo of another animal. Maybe next time you could do it in a different font so its not all capital. And then you can add the rest of your orana park writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jesse.This is a goo post. Next time you might need to put more than 5 Full stops. I like the picture of the meerkat. Apart from the full stops. I like your post good job. BTW I like how you put to be continued.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about