Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Hurumanu P.E

Hi bloggers today's blog post is about the team French Fries they taught us how to play bench ball but everyone basically knew how to play that. 

First thing they said to do was their warm ups and they were 20 high knees, 20 width's and 40 star jumps we did that for 5 minutes and then they taught us how to play. The first games were Tz year 8's Vs Bh year 8's and while that game was going Tz year 7's Vs Bh year 7's versed each other Tz year 7's won that game out of Bh year 7's and Bh year 8's won out of Tz year 8's. 

For the second game it was year 7's Vs year 8's we did good but they got more players on the bench and then we started to get more players on the bench but then it was me, Tevita, Miguel Vs Gerald and Gerald is really good at sport and he took a long shot and the people court it and I was so surprised.

In Maths we learn't how much cans of paint you need to paint a football field. The question was hard because we had to solve the hole entire thing and my group wasn't even helping me so that made it way harder but I still figured it out and I said I was happy with it so that was that done. For the Graduate profile I worked successfully with others by helping my team and getting them on the bench and communicating with them.

hope you liked reading what we did in Hurumanu P.E. BLOG YOU LATER!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about