Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hurumanu Sports The Beep Test

Hi bloggers today in Hurumanu we did the BEEP TEST!!! you all have to do it and it's not that easy.

Fitness testing was easy at the start but when it when to level 3 it got harder. I reckon we do Fitness testing because it get us fit and so you end up FAT!!! if you end up FAT!!! you will probably not be able to do anything. My results for Vertical Jump I reached 1.9 for standing and for jumping I got 2.1, for Sit and Reach I got 17 I didn't know I would get 17 for sit and reach anyway for Sit ups I did 16, for Grip test I got 1 because it is really hard some people could just do it, for the BEEP TEST!!! I got 3.8 the BEEP TEST!!! is easy at start but the more you get into it, it gets harder then you think.

I feel like I need to work on the BEEP TEST!!! and the Grip test they were the hardest. I'm going to improve it by working on my running and working on my strength for running I'm probably going to run around my block every day I come home from school and for the strength i'm probably going to ask my dad if we can buy the grip test things and do that every day on the weekends before I have lunch or breakfast. I reckon I worked successfully with others by not bushing them when we were worming up. I reckon that my feelings and actions didn't affect others because I didn't do anything that I think would heart anyone. I help someone that was struggling by cheering their name and saying you got this you got this. 

Hope you guys liked this post and tell me if you have done the BEEP TEST!!! before. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about