Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

C.I.P Writing a letter to my Mum

Hi bloggers today in C.I.P we wrote letters to people that you appreciate and why here's my letter it's to my Mum.

Dear Mum

You are the best Mum ever, you never let me down and you are the nicest person I know and I wish I could stay with you forever. I appreciate all the things you do for me like taking me everywhere and packing my lunch for school you help me when I need help and you cook me dinner every night. The food you cook is the best like the roast chicken you cook with mashed potatoes and gravy, it’s the best I don’t deny it.


You are the best Mum I can’t deny it. When we go to the beach we have the most fun like building sandcastles in the sun, we grab ice creams from Mr Whippy and we eat them at home with everyone. You get me the stuff I need for school like rulers and pencils. You get me clothes that are warm.


Sincerely Jesse

So this is my letter to my Mum. Tell me if you have written a letter to someone before. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful letter, Jesse. You have done heaps of letter writing throughout our CIPs in Term 2 and Term 3 and I have seen an improvement in your writing and ideas each time. I think this is my favourite one that you have written because you have made it so personal. You shared some of the great things your mum does for you as well as some special memories you have together.

    I am sure she will love to read this, maybe you could show her your blog and she could leave you a comment back?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about