Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Hurumanu art our Learning story

Hi bloggers today in art hurumanu we have been doing our learning story and the teacher asked us to put it on our blog and it is about what we have done. So here it is.


Title:        Manaakitanga Art Stop motion                                      
Name: Jesse
Teachers:
Miss Birtch, Miss Keene, Whaea Rowena.
Date: 12/8/19
VALUES / SKILLS
Year 8 Graduate Profile
Highlight the parts of the Profile you are now doing on a regular basis
Commitment 
Achievement 
Resilience 
Respect 
Skills
In your reflection think about how you displayed the CARR values,
and what curriculum skills you learnt. 
People Smart
  • I listen to understand people’s ideas and opinions
  • I can work successfully with others
  • I understand how my feelings and actions can affect others
  • I act responsibly even when no one is watching
  • I can give useful feedback to others
  • I take responsibility for my own actions
  • I am an outstander – I choose to help others who are having a difficult time 
Active Learner
  • I am a curious learner – I ask questions
  • I use feedback to improve my learning
  • I have a growth mindset
  • I know what my next steps are
  • I share my ideas and point of view with different people

Learning Smart
  • I am organised and have everything that is needed for my learning
  • I complete my work in the time I’m given
  • I am punctual by being in the right place at the right time
  • I manage my emotions when I am frustrated or challenged
  • I ask for help when I don’t understand what to do
Thinking Smart
  • I can reflect on my learning
  • I understand others’ opinions and ideas
  • I can think critically
  • I can think creatively 
Cyber Smart
  • I use the internet and devices in a safe way
  • I can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing
  • I can use digital tools creatively
  • I can use digital tools for different purposes
What we did:
  • We made stuff out of clay and did some animations with the clay and it was pretty hard to do but we did it some had to do it on screencastify to talk because it didn’t work when they talked into the chromebook but it didn’t say what they were saying. My group (Shinarnia, Loloma, Daniel and me) That is my group I say we worked okay together but I reckon I can work better with other people that are not my friends even know Daniel is my friend I can work better without my friends.
What I learned:
  • I learned the different steps of what you need to do to get it done and I learned how to use and download stop motion and download other things.
What I enjoyed:
  • I enjoyed working with someone else for a change and making the clay people and trying to make them come to life with the stop motion it was all really fun.
What I found difficult:
  • I found doing the stop motion and making the characters talk that was the hardest thing to do.

So this is my learning story let me know if you have done your learning story. BLOG YOU LATER!!!



2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Jesse! Great job sharing your Learning Story as well as your Stop Motion! You are an expert! Maybe you can help some of your friends get theirs formatted to their blogs!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Miss Birtch. I will get on to that. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about