Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Elderly Visit



Hi bloggers last week I went to the Elderly daycare. It was my first ever time going and it was pretty fun.


When we were going to the Elderly daycare we went down the road from our school, not the part you go in to get to class, the drive way on the burger king side. So when we got there we washed our hands and went in. When they all sat down I handed out some scones and Levi handed out some drinks. The others sat down and started to talk to the Elders. 

Once I finished I sat down with Hunter and John. I can't remember the others but they were cool guys. Hunter got John to draw a picture and somehow they got it to an eye shape then they tried to turn it into a horse. Me and Levi started to get the cups that needed cleaning and plates that needed cleaning. After we did that John told Hunter a joke and I'm not telling you what it was because it's not a joke for you! When we cleaned up we went back to school. Hope you guys enjoyed reading what happened at the Elderly daycare. BLOG YOU LATER!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about