Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

Writing About Our Shoes

Hi bloggers have you ever wondered what your shoes are doing when your not wearing them. I have never wondered what they are doing. Heres a story about what they might do when your not wearing them.


I have a friend he puts these big smelly things in me then he grabs my hair and he ties them in a double knot and it stings. But when he's not here I go into the heaven cupboard aka the food cupboard. by the way I forgot to introduce myself my name is shoe. When I go into the lounge I always see a really bright flashy thing it always blinds me I always walk into a wall its always the same wall hes not my friend his names bully bill at least thats what I call him his real name is wall. When I go into his bedroom I see my friend Xbox he's a really cool Xbox I recon he's the best Xbox where really tight but he never moves he says he's lazy but I think he can't because ether he eats to much or because on the cords attached to him. When I go outside I play with his dog but he always steps on me. When my mum tells me to try bring in the washing I jump and jump but I never make it but when he comes back he does the washing even know he pulls my hair into a double knot he helps me.Image result for shoes on the beach


So bloggers hope you liked y story on what our shoes might do when where not home. Heres the video that got us to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgZPvDY8MSs&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about