Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Drawing Competition C.I.P

Hi bloggers in period 2 we did C.I.P and we are going to plan a colouring in competition and there are some questions on the TV so I will answer them.

What are some things we talked about in your group discussion? In my group discussion we talked about how we were going to do what we need to do. How we will get what we need and who we need to email.

How do you think we should organize this event? I recon we should organize this event by emailing the shops that we have decided to email. Then getting the picture that we have decided on.

Image result for colouring in with coloursDrawing and colouring in video

So that is it for this blog post and try to draw and colour in the Pikachu and I haven't finished this yet but maybe if you want to come read this tomorrow and see if its done. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about