Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

Garage Band

Hi bloggers today we went on this thing called Garage Band. If you haven't heard of it, it's where you can make your own beats . Me, Daniel and Tevita were in a group and we made a beat. I think it is pretty cool here it is.

Click this to listen to the music

So this is what me Daniel and Tevita made, I hope you think it was cool. I did the piano but then Tevita didn't want to do the Guitar anymore so we switched and Tevita did the piano and I did the Guitar. Daniel did the drums. Tell me what you think. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about