Pages

Monday, May 27, 2019

Descriptive Writing

Hi bloggers today I made a story about how my music makes me feel. Here it is.

LO: Create a piece of writing that describes a place or setting inspired by your song. 


On the beach on a nice sunny day having fun with my family. Playing in the water, building some sand castles with some little rivers with my Dad and two little brothers. My Mum taking some photos. It was the most fun we had together. 


Went surfing and I fell in and flopped like a fish on land but I was in the water anyway. We had so much fun. My Mum watched Kade then my Mum and Dad switched and my Dad watching Kade and my Mum had fun with us like my Dad did. Then since we liked making sand castles we made some more. 


We drove home and watched a movie called "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". My favourite part about that was when the strawberry gets in the robot suit and then helps the people get Chester and the Flitesmesfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about