Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

I Will Never, NOT EVER, eat

Hi bloggers I told my brother Connor some lies about some food here are the lies.


Introduction: State your opinion. Why is it important to eat healthy? Make your reader want to keep reading.
Connor I know you don’t like these foods but i’m going to tell you the true story...
First Point: What is your first argument for your audience to eat healthy. Remember this paragraph should only be about this one idea. Don’t mix ideas.
Hay Connor I know that you strongly dislike cheesy garlic pizza from dominoes but did you know that it is freshly made in mars and that the cheese is from the moon and the milk is from the milky way and baked from the sun so you should try it!
Second Point: Your second point goes in this paragraph. Remember to use some strong persuasive language in here.
I also know that you don't like pasta but did you know that it is called space rocks? The milk is from space cows and it is made on the moon and it is super yummy! You should most definitely try it.
Third Point: This is your last chance to convince your audience! Make it strong!
I know you don’t like lettuce but did you know that it is called crunchy line from the core of the earth it goes good with burgers from Mcdonalds which I know is favourite.   
Conclusion: Sum up your points, You could end with a rhetorical question.
So Connor you were wrong about these foods… time to give them a go.
hope you liked it. Blog you later!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Isra! I am from Waikowhai Primary School. I really like how you did the writing and the ideas are really good for an advice. It reminded me of when I told a food story to my brother. Maybe next time you can write more ideas. If you you want to check my blog here it is wpsisra.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jesse
    I love this. I like how you have kept the space theme throughout. The ideas you have written are great. I especially like the part about the cheese being from the moon and milk from the milky way. You have also used a range of different types of punctuation too. I'm really impressed. Ka mau te wehi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jesse! My name is Karl. I am in Waitemata from Waikowhai Primary School. I liked how you put the 'facts' about the diet in a space theme. It makes me think of my persuasive writing in my blog about a pink beanbag. It's confusing that you convinced your brother about food by saying things about space. Why would you tell your brother about it? Is it a prank? Anyway, you can check my blog at http://wpskarla.blogspot.co.nz/.

    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Jess,
    I LOVE your story. It reminds me of the Lauren Child book - I will not ever never eat a Tomato - do you know that story? You should check it out on YouTubeYouTube. I especially loved your cheesy garlic pizza description - milk from the milky way would be super delicious! Is Connor a really fussy eater? Do you think these tricks would work on him?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about