Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

The lollie world

Hi bloggers I did a story about a lollie world and lollie guns.

    The lollie world

In the weekend I woke up. When I opened my eyes I saw that my bed was made out of lollies. My house was even made out of lollies too. I went into the garage but it was fall of lollie guns. Even the people were lollies. I shot them 5 times and once I did that they turned back to normal. But I saw like 27 people turn into lollie zombies! This time I had to shoot them 30 times so when I did that they were finally back to normal. Finally I can have a break. It was good when it was finally over. Not yet. What look ohhh come on well here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about