Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

food for thought

Hi today i'm going to talk about food for thought.

The lady that teach as her name is Mikaela. I didn't go to Pak n save because I was sick so I won't be talking about that. what we did at food for thoughts. we read how much sugar and fat and energy is in stuff. We played a game culled bop it when some one says bop it you go down if some one says twist it you turn around if some one says pull it you jump up we played another game I forgot what it was culled and I forgot how to play it to. We learned what is a everyday food and what is a not everyday food. Blog you later!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi Jesse my name is Hannes I come from Gilberthorpe . I love the your apple because it look delicious . You brought my back to when I eat a delicious red apple . why do you do that Jesse .

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about