Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2018

easter bunny don't find all the easter eggs

Character: easter bunny
Setting: at the playground
Problem: found all the easter eggs



 I was at home and I was waiting to go to the playground. Once I got there I played on the playground and I saw the easter bunny. He was finding all the easter eggs so I tried to get the easter eggs to give them to the people that are trying to find them. I got him but he bit me on the hand and ran away so I ran after him but he ran into the playground. It turned into chocolate. I tried to run into it but I couldn’t. So I dressed up as a easter bunny and I tried it again and it worked. But it was a dead straight line. Until I saw this door I walked through the door and I saw the easter bunny. So I got him. I was holding him by his feet so he didn’t bite me. When I went out of the playground. He pooped out jelly beans. I gave the easter eggs to the people that were trying to find them evenly.

1 comment:

  1. hi Jesse I liked what you write and it was funny when the Easter bunny ran away in your story but maybe next time you could add some more and maybe a pitcher of the Easter bunny.

    keep up the good work!!!!!
    .

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about