Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Jesse's Lockdown Story

Hi Bloggers,

Today's blog post is about how my lockdown is going and how its been so far.

Every morning I wake up around 9:00 to 11:00. The bad thing about the morning is that I feel like doing nothing until I have breakfast, I like playing on my Xbox One and Computer, a good thing is that I like to go for a family walk. I watched a movie it was called Dr. Dolittle and it was a pretty cool movie to watch.

I did some baking and the things I baked were french toast, scrambled eggs, and an egg toasty. I mowed the lawns to help my Dad because he had surgery on his right hand under his pinky and he's the first person in NZ to have surgery there. I did do some homework like everyone else as well as doing some work my Mum wanted me to do like my timetables from 1 to 6 then 7 to 12 timetables.

If Covid-19 is still around in 1 year we will have to keep on self-isolating and that would suck. If it was here in 5 years which wouldn't happen but if it did I would E-Mail the premaster and say just let Covid-19 spread to everyone so it can leave and not bother us anymore. 

Anyway, this is the end of my blog post hope you liked it and one question if Covid-19 was around in 5 years what would you do?

BLOG YOU LATER!!!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about