Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

How I Showed Commitment Achievement etc During This Week

Hi bloggers,


Respect Word Cloud Collage Heart Concept Stock Vector (Royalty ...

Today I am going to Reflect on this week, first is Commitment, second is Achievement, third is Resilience, and fourth is Respect.

I showed Commitment by, 

  • Sitting down in Hurumanu 3/Science and watched the movie without annoying anyone. 
  • Listening to my teacher when he is talking and doing to work that is set for me and helping my friends when they are stuck.
I showed Achievement by,
  • Finishing the work that my teacher gave me.
  • Achieving my goal, to go for more walks than I normally do I use to do around 3 walks a week now I do around 5 or so walks a week.
I showed Resilience by,
  • Not giving up even when there is a hard question for maths etc.
  • Not giving up on my goals even know that no one wanted to go for a walk with me.
I showed Respect by,
  • Being quiet and reading a book even when it was tempting to talk to my friends.
  • Being quiet when my teacher was talking and not interrupting him.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading how I showed Commitment, Achievement, Resilience, and Respect one question how did you show Respect this week? 

BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about