Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Fantastic Mr Fox Third Blog

Hi blogger's 

Image result for fantastic mr fox by roald dahl Today's blog post is about the book Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl. This is a cool book and I reckon that you guys should read this book. What I reckon the author Roald Dahl wants to know about this book is that Mr. Fox gets his family into a lot of danger so you could say that Mr. Fox is a stunt double. I don't know if I can relate to this but my brother can, he gets into a lot of trouble. 

Image result for fantastic mr fox by roald dahl I reckon that the author Roald Dahl put that picture on the front cover because it suits it, it looks good for the book and it looks good for the front cover. If I could ask the main character, Mr. Fox, one question I would ask why he got his family into so much trouble. If I had to choose a character and choose ten words to describe it I would choose Mr. Fox and describe his as a good father, a sneaky guy, a person that's good at smelling, a little bit naughty, good at finding places, helping hand, caring father, strong dude, good home finder and a good husband. Well, hope you guys liked this blog post and one question have you seen the movie or read this book before? BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about