Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Our Dodge Ball Lesson

Hi bloggers today's blog post is about how successful our dodge ball lesson is and what was are role stuff like that anyway here it is.

Our lesson was pretty successful but we could have done the instructions better but other then that it was all good it wasn't fully successful because we were moving far away so we had to keep go forward. My role was getting all of the things for our team and how I contributed was setting out the cones so the can play the game of dodge ball.


Something I'd do different is probably do the instructions instead of setting out the cones for them to play the game so I can do more work but I would still help out with setting out the cones and grabbing what we need. The two things I learn't about my game is that people play different types of dodge ball like if you get out you go to a circle and if you get the ball your team mate throws to you, you get to go back into the game. Hope you guys liked my blog post and one question have you ever set up your own game for other people to play? BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about