Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

DigiTech

Hi bloggers today's blog post is about our chosen issue/problem is anyway hope you guys will like this blog post and here it is.


My chosen issue/problem is ocean pollution and what I know about it is that the rubbish that is in the ocean is killing turtles and all types of fish. Ocean pollution is leaving rubbish all around the pacific ocean and that's leaving all the fish to die and that's not good.


The thing that went well for me was making the game to stop ocean pollution and making the game was pretty easy. My strengths were making a good game and being the first one to finish.


The thing I'd do differently is do a different issue/problem and maybe do it on paper with the Spheros. The changes I'd make to my game are making to map bigger and doing more on it. anyway hope you guys liked this blog post and one question have you ever created a game before. BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about