Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

the best moment of my holidays

The best moment of my holidays The best thing I did in my holidays is when I went to infladabollworld With my mum and my brother Connor and Blaze. We saw Mashol and his sister there so we played with them and we went to the big balloon. We climbed onto the balloon then we went to the jumping one and I did a front flip off onto the soft bit. Next time we go there I am going to try do a backflip because we left when I thought of doing a backflip. Would you do a front flip or a backflip?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jesse! Sounds like you had a lot of fun at inflatable world! Hmm hard choice... I think I would do a front flip - I am not really sure how to do a backflip! How long until you go back there?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about