Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

LED Sign

So today's blog is about what I want my LED sign to look like.

I found an image of what I would like my LED sign to look like. 


Holden V8 Supercars - Acrylic LED Sign | eBay

I would like it to look like this because I'm making it for my Dad and his favorite cars are Holdens.

I would like it to be clear acrylic plastic. I would like It how the image shows. I would want red LEDs. I would like how the image above looks. The shape of it will be a square. The LEDs I'm using will have 4.5V (Volts/Voltage)

This is my blog post for today, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about