Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

200-Word Challenge

Hi bloggers,

Today's blog post is about the 200-word challenge her is my 200-word challenge.

One afternoon at school in period 5 some people listened to the Forrest Gump intro song and it made them feel happy, sad, calm, and relaxed. They had to do the 200-word challenge and this is my 200-word challenge. I like the movie Forrest Gump but I like Dennis the Menace better. I’ve seen the movie Forrest Gump like 1,000 times, that's how much I liked it but I’ve watched Dennis the Menace like 2,000 times, that's how much I like that movie. 


When they had to do the blog posts they had to put an intro and an outro. My intros would go like this, Hi Bloggers, and then say the stuff we are going to do. My outros would go like this, Hope you people liked this blog post and one quick question and after the question, I would put BLOG YOU LATER!!!. Did you know that I have 2 cats and 1 dog y 2 cats names are Missy and Garfield and my dog's name is Stanly. I have 1 Mum, 1 Dad and 2 brother’s their names are Anonamouse and Anonamice they are 3 in a half and 10. This is me signing off for this 200-word challenge goodbye folks


Hope you guys liked this blog post, quick question have you ever done the 200-word challenge? BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about