Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

The Mystery Of The Screaming Girl

Hi Blogger's 

Today's blog post is about what we made up by looking at a photo and Miss Birtch told us to do 4 paragraphs anyway hope you like it and you can read it now.

When I woke up I saw the clear blue sky, the awesome mountains and the grass and bushes. When I swept my eyes across to the other window I saw the beautiful ocean with the boats on top and again the clear sky. I closed my eyes and I looked out the third window I saw the clear sky again and the awesome mountains. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself my names frank when I wake up I always like to see what's out my window that's what you just read there.








I have brown hear and I like to go fishing that's one of my hobbies and I have blue eyes I also like cooking my favorite food french toast. I love pet dogs they are my favorite animal because they play with you unlike cats all they do is just cuddle with you but I like to play outside a lot so I like dogs more. Another one of my hobbies is biking down the mountain I get scared a lot and sometimes I poo myself. When I was asleep last night I heard someone growling and someone and the person that was being growled at left so I had to finger out who it was.

When I was searching for the person that got growled at I found a cave it was the shape as a perfect capital M I went inside and I heard someone crying so I went further in. As I went further in the crying stopped I heard someone scream so I started running in and I found the person that was getting yelled at she ran at me and I bolted out because she made this creepy noise. I finally got out and I ran back home saying to myself I will never go back there over and over again I went to sleep and. I dreamed about what she was crying about I got scared and woke up I had something to eat and went back there. 

When I got there I went in and it turned out that the cave got bigger and someone turned it into a home I opened the door and I saw someone making coffee they almost saw me but I hid behind the couch. I tried to get closer but she court me and she put me under a big jug with boiling water inside it luckily I had my knife on me and I cut the rope. I almost went into the boiling water but I didn't I ran out the door and she chased me out the cave and I bolted it back to my house. I promised myself I would never ever go back there.

Hope you guys enjoyed my story and one question have you ever made up a story just by looking at a photo? BLOG YOU LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about