Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

The time has come goodbye

Hi bloggers the time has come goodbye on wednesday 19th it will be the holidays and after the holidays you won't see me because I am going to hornby high so goodbye forever.

My highlights-What I liked about school is playing with my friends
 and miss waho reading stories to the class
 the stories were really cool especially the dragon defenders.


                 


                                                                                                My  lowlight-The thing I didn't like was                                                                                                    the food at camp I liked the bownes they                                                                                                  were the yummiest and I didn't like the                                                                                                      tree branch whatever that was or the                                                                                                          leaves they tickled my tong. 




My headlight-The thing I am going to do next year is probably play with my friends
 or with my cazions camryn and jazmine 
they go to hornby high to 
I reckon that I will like hornby high. BLOG YOU LATER!!!
Image result for hornby high school




                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about