Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

the journey Begins




rmally has 4-6 sentences.

Title: Zombie Adventure
First paragraph: setting the scene - introducing the main characters. Remember to start with a hook - speech, onomatopoeia, setting, or question.
We were flying jeff’s plane and kaunteya launched a missile and it was going towards as and the missile got jeff’s plane and jeff’s plane was destroyed  and I said let's go explore the jungle on the way we saw a Temple we explored the temple Hunter said let’s have a rest I said where's kaunteya kaunteya said look what I found than he said I’ll be back ok I said where’s he going Hunter said ?????????????? 10 Minutes later kaunteya is back he has 2 more swords and kaunteya gave as 1 Hunter said swore fight.  
Second paragraph: Your character comes across their problem.
Than kaunteya said behind you so Hunter tered around and cut the Zombie in half kaunteya said let’s get out of here we found a waterfall when we got there Zombie’s took kaunteya so me and Hunter went down the waterfall and we nellie died going down there we found a house so we went in the house I said to Hunter do you know where you're going Hunter said no I don't we went upstairs and kaunteya smashed the window and he had gun’s I look on the floor and I saw a minigun and a sniper I took the minigun and Hunter took the sniper we heard a crack in the wall and it was a zombie kaunteya said DUCK!!!!!! To Hunter so Hunter duck and kaunteya shot the zombie.
Third paragraph: Your character shares how they are feeling and may explore the problem more…
Hunter said man I almost died there thank you for saving me kaunteya.
Fourth paragraph: Your character finds a way to get home
We find a magic stone that can teleport as home.
The moral of the story - a good ending!
The magic stone teleported as home to Hollywood.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jesse your story is amazing I like how you have a start a middle and ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse
    I like how you were working with other people!
    Your story is awesome
    Byee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I like how you put 125 slide nut maybe you should put I as a capital blog you latter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jesse, your friend Hunter here. The thing I like about the post is the part where we had a sword fight. This reminds me of The Journey begins 2 that we are making. Something helpful is to have a introduction. That's all from me BLOG YOU LATER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about