Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Ouch

One day me my Dad and my brother Connor went to the river. We had fun there and I found a stick it was sharp. Connor fell on a rock and he scraped his leg one leg had blood on it ouch. Then we went home and got alot of plasters. We stayed home and played on the drift trikes and did drifts on them. We went around the block and went to Broomfield Park. We went to the creek with my drift trike and it went in the water with me. Then we went around the whole block and went home. What a big day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse it's Hunter from Rata. I like your post because you have described what your brother fell on. It reminds me of me when I was down at the river on sunday. My next step for you is to do paragraphs blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about