Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Caring for others

                                               

  caring for other's

Caring for other's is when you care for other's. 

Caring for other's is when you let them play with you.  

Caring for other's is when you take care of each other.

 

and like if someone is hurt you take care of them that's what caring for 

other's do so do it people   I have learnt that caring for other's is really good

In the future I  will make friend's with other's  

4 comments:

  1. Good effort Jesse.You have some great ideas on how to care for others. I like that you want other people to 'do it'. What do you think the words 'to handle others, use your heart' means?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jesse my name is Preston from Kaniere School. I like the Avengers picture because it is my favorite marvel team. I really like seeing your blog, I would really like it if you to cheeked out my blog next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it is Thomas from Kaniere School. I like how you care about people. Your blog looks awesome. Can your class comment on Ruma Rua's next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi it me kevin I have just looked at you work and I think it is some fabulus work I really like how you said you will gange in the furture

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about